- These Website Standard Terms and Conditions shall manage your use of this website. By using this Website, you accept all of the Terms and Conditions.
- By using the Website you warrant that you are of full legal capacity and over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a contract, then you may only use the Website under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. Should the parent or legal guardian supervise you that person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable for all your obligations and responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions.
- The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Shop 4 Stationery and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of Shop 4 Stationery
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Shop 4 Stationery may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Shop 4 Stationery express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you or confirming the quality/ use/ safety/ suitability of any product advertised/sold.
Shop 4 Stationery cannot guarantee the availability of any product. When products are no longer available after you have placed an order, Shop 4 Stationery will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Goods.
Pricing may change at any time without notice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Shop 4 Stationery, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Shop 4 Stationery, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Shop 4 Stationery from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Shop 4 Stationery may in its sole discretion revise/amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such amendments.
The Shop 4 Stationery is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Shop 4 Stationery and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of South Africa, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in South Africa for the resolution of any disputes.
Delivery & Payment
- A non-refundable delivery fee of R50.00 will be charged on all orders.
- For security reasons, we do not accept any cash payments and we not allow any collections.
- Payment can be made by means of EFT or cash deposit.
- If payment by cheque deposit, cheques are to be made payable to RAK OFFICE SUPPLIES PTY LTD. Please allow 7-10 working days for clearance. Delivery will only occur after the cheque has been cleared or confirmed by Nedbank.
- Please send all payment notices or proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 585 5072
- All items will only be released for delivery after payment has been cleared or confirmed with our bank (Nedbank).
- Delivery usually takes 2-3 days after payment has been cleared or confirmed by Nedbank.
- Delivery Addresses cannot be changed after the order & payment has been processed.
- Please make sure that all details, delivery details, street names, building names & numbers are correct.
- We will not be responsible for incorrect delivery details submitted when placing an order online.
- Delivery will be communicated & take place Monday to Friday between 08:00 – 16:00.
- If we do not receive payment for an order within 10 working days, the order will be cancelled.
- Shop 4 Stationery holds the right to cancel any order which we might suspect to be fraudulent.
- Shop 4 Stationery’s obligation to deliver a product is fulfilled once we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery. Shop 4 Stationery’s is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you.
Returns & Exchanges
- All returns & exchanges must be made within 7 days after delivery.
- This must be done in writing & emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 086 585 5072. (please provide us with the document/invoice number, collection address, contact details & reason for return)
- All refunds will be made via EFT or the same way you paid. (Into the same account from which payment was received)
- All products returned or exchanged must be in original sealed packaging.
- 15% handling charge will apply on all items correctly supplied.
- All defective products, which are still within the warranty period, will collected & sent to manufacturer for testing before replacement. (This is done at our expense & will take 7-21 working days).
- All returned or exchanged defective items will be tested by manufacturer before replacement.
- Certain special order/custom manufactured items such as stamps, furniture, whiteboards, chalkboards cannot be returned.
- The Manufacturer’s warranty will NOT apply when any of the below occurs:
- Damage caused by external factors but not limited to lightning, power surges, fire or water damage.
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse to the goods
- Goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured
- Goods used contrary to their instruction manuals
- Accidental damage
- Alteration, repair, modification or service carried out by anyone other than an approved manufacturer’s service center
- Damage caused by the disregard for approved and recommended consumables
- The exchange or use of an inferior power plug
Alberton / Alexandra / Atteridgeville / Bekkersdal / Benoni / Boipatong / Boksburg Bophelong / Brakpan / Bronberg / Bronkhorstspruit / Carletonville / Centurion / Cullinan / Daveyton / Devon / Duduza / Edenvale / Ekangala / Evaton / Germiston / Germiston / Hammanskraal / Heidelberg / Impumelelo / Irene / Isando / Johannesburg / Kagiso / Katlehong / Kempton Park / Khutsong / Kromdraai / Krugersdorp / KwaThema / Lenasia / Magaliesburg / Mamelodi / Meyerton / Midrand / Mohlakeng / Muldersdrift / Nigel / Pretoria / Randburg / Randfontein / Ratanda / Refilwe / Reiger Park / Roodepoort / Sandton / Sebokeng / Sharpeville / Soshanguve / Soweto / Springs / Tembisa